Face of the week : Miss Damilola Rasaq




I am I’m Damilola Rasaq from Oyo state. Light in complexion.


I’m a graduate of  Lagos State University with BA. Hons in philosophy.
I love to read novels, watch movies, get crafty and bake


I’m an interior designer and a manufacturer of scented candles.
I have always had the zeal for the fine things in good measures in a space. So after graduating I decided to give my passion a go and 3yrs down the line I’m excelling.


Diana Designs is my company name and it’s an interior design firm that deals in interior decoration for homes and offices. With my team of workers, we make all of our Furnitures and source for the best materials to execute each and every project.

Launched Diana Candles On 12th February 2019.
It’s was birthed from God’s directive and a need to capture the market of fragrance. The inspiration for Diana candles is also from the aspect of me always conscious of the smell in a place. Always wanting a place to smell appealing. Then Diana Candles was birthed.

My business social media handles are
IG
@diana_designs_ng
@diana_candles

WhatsApp
+2348131810453

Facebook
Diana Candles
Diana Designs.


Post a Comment

0 Comments