Face of the Week

 I am  Rosemary Omozokpea , a graduate of computer science department of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa.
 I am a beauty consultant, I love singing,dancing, I love going to the movies and I am single and fun to be with. 
I am creative and industrious and I love to be successful in everything I do. I am business oriented person.
 I partner with a swedish company, we are into beauty products. 
Have you ever been paid to wear makeup. 
Are you looking for that extra income to add to what you are having? Are you a graduate, stay home mom, student, working person? 
Here is an opportunity to make money wearing, buying and selling beauty products. For more information, click on the link to register for this opportunity and get trained on it. 
Get ready to make money
 https://chat.whatsapp.com/GYzNOKY7pfgL3zIpDSAc7v

You can also reach me via my social media handles.
 Facebook name: Rosemary Omozokpea
 Instagram: roseybird
Twitter: roseybird851
Snap chat: onowanrose
whatsapp : 2348130198242

Post a Comment

0 Comments