25 powerful quotes to inspire you

1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain

2. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. –Dr. Seuss

3. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.–Ernest Hemingway

4.  A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. –Vernon Howard

5. The mind is everything. What you think you become.  –Buddha

6.  There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.– Usain Bolt

7.   Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. – Napoleon Hill

8.  The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday. – Anonymous

9.   The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb

10.  Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. – Joel Osteen

11.  Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein

12. It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky Balboa

13. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown

14. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs

15. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey

16. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine

17. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin

18. I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it. – Maya Angelou

19.  One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it. – Unknown

20. The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. – Doctor Who

21. Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.– Unknown

22. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh

23. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

24. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.– Unknown

25. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. –Audrey Hepburn

Source: Find joy

Post a Comment

0 Comments